DFCCIL syllabus for executive operations and BD: DFCCIL has released its official notification for the recruitment for operations and BD for the posts of JUNIOR MANAGER, EXECUTIVE and JUNIOR EXECUTIVE. There are a total of 1074 Vacancies to be filled through this open market recruitment drive.
The last date to apply online is 23 July 2021, please apply as soon as possible to avoid last minute hassle,
This article will help you to get in depth knowledge of the specific syllabus for Operations and BD posts.
This article is specifically for students applying from civil engineering discipline for different posts. Here we are discussing the detailed DFCCIL syllabus for engineering students to target DFCCIL recruitment 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for Operations and BD
- JUNIOR MANAGER –
Two (02) years MBA/PGDBA/
PGDBM/PGDM in Marketing/Business
from a recognized institute with not less
than 60% marks in aggregate
- EXECUTIVE –
Graduation with not less than 60% marks in
aggregate from a recognized
- JUNIOR EXECUITVE –
Matriculation with not less than 60% marks
in aggregate plus minimum 02 (two) year
duration Course Completed Act
Apprenticeship/ITI approved by SCVT/
NCVT in any trade from a recognized
institute with not less than 60% marks in
Graduate in any discipline.
DFCCIL syllabus for executive: Selection Procedure for Operations and BD
The DFCCIL Recruitment for Operations and BD follows a 5 step process i.e..:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
Computer Based Test (CBT):
The first round is CBT for all the disciplines to clear after that only the aspirants can move further in selection process.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021: CBT Exam Pattern
- The Computer Based Test (ON-LINE MODE) will be conducted in two/three sessions on a single/multiple day(s) of 2 hours duration.
- The question paper for Computer based Test will be Objective Multiple Choice Type having 120 questions, indicative Syllabus for all such posts is in Annexure – III.
- The standard of questions for the online examination will be generally in conformity with the educational standards prescribed for the posts.
- The Question Paper will be set in English & Hindi only. In case of any difference/discrepancy/dispute in the questions between English and Hindi, the content of English version shall prevail.
- There shall be negative marking in Computer Based Test and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer a ¼ (0.25) mark.
- Qualifying marks in written test/CBT is prescribed as 40% for UR, 30% for SC/OBC-NCL/EWS and 25% for ST
- Computer Based Test if required, can be of two Stages as per the discretion of DFCCIL.
- In case of tie of marks obtained by more than one Candidates, the resolution will be done in following order:
- The candidate with earlier/older Date of birth, will be placed higher i.e. the candidate in age seniority will be placed higher.
- In case of tie as mentioned as above, the candidate with higher percentage of pass marks in the highest essential qualification as indicated in the eligibility criteria will be placed higher.
DFCCIL 2021: Exam Pattern for Junior Manager and Junior Executive
|Subject||No. of questions|
|General Knowledge, General Aptitude/Reasoning, etc||24|
Exam Pattern for Executive Post–
General Knowledge, General Aptitude/Reasoning, etc – 120 questions
Total time allotted for CBT exam is 2hrs.
DFCCIL Syllabus 2021: Operations and BD
Part I syllabus (common to all)
- General Knowledge
- Numerical Ability
- General Aptitude/Reasoning
- General Science
Part II Syllabus for Junior Manager:
- Management Functions and Behavior
- Management of Human Resources
- Finance for Management
- Marketing for Management
- Quantitative Analysis for Management
- Management Information Systems
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Management
Part II Syllabus for Junior Executive
- History of Indian Railways & DFCCIL
- Economics & Marketing
- Logical Reasoning
- Customer Relations
Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT) :
Students from operations and BD have to clear an extra Exam called CBAT to move further in the recruitment process. Following are the Details For CBAT..
Qualifying Marks: The candidates need to secure a minimum T-Score of 42 marks in each of the test batteries to qualify. This is applicable to all candidates irrespective of community or category i.e.
irrespective of SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS/PwBD/Ex-SM and no relaxation in the minimum T-Score is permissible.
Selection percentage: Candidates equal to 8 times the number of vacancies of Executive (Operations & BD) for each of the communities i.e. UR, OBC-NCL, SC, ST and EWS (including ExSM) shall be shortlisted for CBAT based on their performance in CBT.
Marking Scheme: Candidates will have to qualify in each of the test batteries of CBAT for considering them for the post of Executive (Operations & BD). The CBAT shall have questions and answer options only in English and
Hindi. There shall be no negative marking in CBAT.
The final merit list will be drawn only from amongst the candidates qualifying in the CBAT, with 70%weightage for the marks obtained in the CBT and 30% weightage for the marks obtained in CBAT.