DFCCIL Syllabus 2021: DFCCIL ( Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited) has released the official notification for the posts of Jr Manager, Executive and Junior Executive. DFCCIL is a government of India And works under the Ministry of Railways. The last date to apply online is 23 July 2021
This article will give details about the syllabus for Electrical engineering. We will give you clear and transparent knowledge about the syllabus, exam pattern , Previous year questions and preparation strategy.
The Recruitment is for a total of 1074 Vacancies and will follow a 5 step selection process:
- CBT (Computer Based Test)
- CBAT (Computer Based Aptitude Test)
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
DFCCIL 2021: CBT Exam Pattern
- The Computer Based Test (ON-LINE MODE) will be conducted in two/three sessions on a single/multiple day(s) of 2 hours duration.
- The question paper for Computer based Test will be Objective Multiple Choice Type having 120 questions, indicative Syllabus for all such posts is in Annexure – III.
- The standard of questions for the online examination will be generally in conformity with the educational standards prescribed for the posts.
- The Question Paper will be set in English & Hindi only. In case of any difference/discrepancy/dispute in the questions between English and Hindi, the content of English version shall prevail.
- There shall be negative marking in Computer Based Test and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer a ¼ (0.25) mark.
- Qualifying marks in written test/CBT is prescribed as 40% for UR, 30% for SC/OBC-NCL/EWS and 25% for ST
- Computer Based Test if required, can be of two Stages as per the discretion of DFCCIL.
- In case of tie of marks obtained by more than one Candidates, the resolution will be done in following order:
- The candidate with earlier/older Date of birth, will be placed higher i.e. the candidate in age seniority will be placed higher.
- In case of tie as mentioned as above, the candidate with higher percentage of pass marks in the highest essential qualification as indicated in the eligibility criteria will be placed higher.
DFCCIL 2021 Syllabus: Electrical Engineering
DFCCIL JE Syllabus will give you clear idea about the syllabus and you’ll be able to mark the important topics to converge your preparation and after that you can study those specific topics and subsequently solve DFCCIL previous year question papers to grasp the strength.
DFCCIL Exam Pattern for CBT: Executive And JE Posts
|Subject||No. of questions|
|General Knowledge, General Aptitude/Reasoning, etc||24|
Total time allotted for CBT exam is 2hrs.
DFCCIL Syllabus for Electrical Engineering
Non technical (part I) syllabus (common to all)
- General Knowledge
- Numerical Ability
- General Aptitude/Reasoning
- General Science
Technical (part II) For Executive for Electrical Engineering
- Circuit Analysis
- Control System
- system, Rest
Technical (Part II) For JE for Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Circuits and Fields, Signals and Systems, Electrical Machines, Power
- Systems, Control Systems, .Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Analog and Digital Electronic, Power
- Electronics and Drives