DFCCIL Exam Dates out, Start your preparation with the best test series for technical. Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited has released its notification for the recruitment of Executives, Junior Executives, and Junior Managers for a total of 1047 Vacancies. The form filling for the same has been started from 24th April 2021 and the online application was closed on 23rd July 2021. On a recent update, DFCCIL has announced the DFCCIL Exam Date for online CBT Examinations. Please check the Official Announcement by the DFCCIL Recruitment board.
DFCCIL Exam Pattern 2021
- The Computer Based Test (ON-LINE MODE) will be conducted in two/three sessions on a single/multiple day(s) of 2 hours duration.
- The question paper for the Computer-based Test will be Objective Multiple Choice Type having 120 questions, indicative Syllabus for all such posts is in Annexure – III.
- The standard of questions for the online examination will be generally in conformity with the educational standards prescribed for the posts.
- The Question Paper will be set in English & Hindi only. In case of any difference/discrepancy/dispute in the questions between English and Hindi, the content of the English version shall prevail.
- There shall be negative marking in Computer Based Test and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer a ¼ (0.25) mark.
- Qualifying marks in written test/CBT is prescribed as 40% for UR, 30% for SC/OBC-NCL/EWS, and 25% for ST
- Computer Based Test if required, can be of two Stages as per the discretion of DFCCIL.
- In case of a tie of marks obtained by more than one Candidates, the resolution will be done in the following order:
- The candidate with an earlier/older Date of birth will be placed higher i.e. the candidate in age seniority will be placed higher.
- In the case of the tie as mentioned above, the candidate with a higher percentage of pass marks in the highest essential qualification as indicated in the eligibility criteria will be placed higher.
DFCCIL CBT Exam Preparation Tips
The DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 is taking place to recruit a total of 1074 Junior Executives, Executives, and Junior Managers. As the DFCCIL Exam Date, 2021 is out, students are advised to strengthen themselves with real-time question practice at this final moment before the examination.
All the appearing students should focus only and only on practicing as much as possible through well-designed mocks and test series. Figure out your weaknesses and rectify them.
You can also buy the most affordable and targeted test series for technical preparation DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 by ADDA247.