BARC Jobs 2021: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has recently rolled out it’s official notification for the recruitment of Scientific Engineers from various Engineering Disciplines to enroll into different Professional Master Courses offered which are compulsory for the employment in the organization. The Selection Process for BARC Recruitment 2021 is very different from other organization.
This article will cover all the important details regarding the Selection Process in BARC Recruitment 2021.
BARC Recruitment 2021: Overview
|BARC Notification 2021|
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Post Name||Scientific Engineer|
|Online Application Starts||12th July 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||7th August 2021|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Category||Latest Sarkari Naukri|
BARC Selection Process 2021
Selection to OCES/DGFS-2021 is a two-step process: Screening to short-list
candidates followed by Selection Interviews of the short-listed candidates.
BARC Recruitment 2021: Screening to shortlist for Interview
Screening for Selection Interviews is based on two alternative methods:
- On the basis of Online Examination
- On the basis of GATE 2021 score
BARC Recruitment 2021: Screening on the basis of Online Examination
- Online Examination will be conducted in September, 2021(Tentative) in each of
the nine Engineering disciplines and four Science discipline in more than forty cities spread across India.
- Candidates who register for the Online Examination will be permitted to book an examination slot and examination centre based on availability in August, 2021*. The allotment will be done on first come first served basis.
- All candidates appearing for the BARC Online Examination will be awarded a BARC Online Examination Score as per the methodology outlined in Annexure-1. Shortlisting of these candidates for Selection Interview will be based on this Online Examination Score.
BARC Recruitment 2021: Screening on the basis of GATE 2021 Score
Candidates will be screened in for Selection Interview on the basis of a valid
GATE 2020 or GATE 2021 score in the applicable GATE subject.
NOTE: Students can opt for one or both the Screening Options.
BARC Interview Process
Selection Interviews of short-listed candidates will be conducted in Mumbai (in
all disciplines except Geology) and Hyderabad (in Geology). Outstation
applicants will be paid two-way normal AC-III tier train fare to attend
Selection Interview, from their registered residential address, by shortest route
or actual fare whichever is less.
Follow Engineers ADDA for latest Updates on Government jobs 2021, Sarkari Exams and Sarkari Naukri Updates.