Military Nursing Service Application Form 2022
Indian Army has invited applications for admission to B.Sc (Nursing) in Military Nursing Services. It’s a four-year undergraduate course where only female candidates are eligible to apply. The eligible female candidates can register for the same at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in After the successful completion of the course, candidates will be granted a commission in the military nursing services. Registrations for the online examinations will start from 11th May 2022 to 31st May 2022.
MNS Eligibility Criteria
Only candidates born between 01 Oct 1997 and 30 Sep 2005 (including both days) are eligible to apply.
- General – 148 cm
- Reserved Categories – 153 cm
MNS Selection Procedure
MNS Exam Pattern 2022
Before discussing MNS Syllabus 2022we will look at the exam pattern , types of questions asked, marking scheme and other details.
MNS exam is conducted in 3 stages
- Written test
- Medical examination
- The written exam is conducted in Online mode
- Total 150 questions are asked
- The duration of exam is 90 minutes
- There is no negative marking
- The exam is Objective in Nature
- The Directorate General of Medical Services is the organizing body of MNS exam.
Check: MNS Syllabus
- Students called for interview are 3 times the number of vacancies released
- The interview aims to analyse the personality and aptitude of the candidate
- The interview is followed by Medical examination
- After Interview you are taken for medical examination
- If you are fit according to the prescribed standards you clear the medicals
- A merit list is formed based on the written and Interview marks
- If You make it to the merit list You have made it to your Dream Destination
How to Apply for MNS Notification?
- Candidates may apply online and pay the application fee online only through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in which will be accessible from 11th May 2022 to 31st May 2022.
- The candidate’s E-mail ID is the user ID for this website and the candidate will select her own password. It is mandatory for the candidate to give one live contact mobile number for correspondence.
- Only the Eligible candidates will be able to pay the online application processing fee of Rs 150/- . On successful completion of online payment a bank reference number (DU Number) will be generated for the future correspondence of the candidate.
- The Admit Card for the Written Test can be generated online by the candidate soon.
Check: BARC Result 2022
Military Nursing Service Application Form 2022: FAQ
Ans. 31st May 2022 is the last date for Military Nursing Service Application Form.