Indian Navy Agniveer Admit Card 2022
Wait is finally going to over as the Agniveer admit card has been released by the Indian Navy. Generally admit cards are released after the announcement of any government exam. But for indian navy date was cleared but admit card was little delayed but now candidate can download the indian navy agniveer admit card.
In this article we will try to give you all authentic and relevant information related to Indian Navy Agniveer admit cards and exam dates.
Check – Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment
Indian Navy Admit Card 2022 : Important points
- Carrying the admit card to the examination hall is mandatory. No candidate will be allowed to enter without its possession.
- Candidates must enter know his valid credentials like the User ID to download the Indian Navy Agniveer Admit Card.
- Indian Navy Agniveer admit card will be available on the official website of Indian Navy.
- Important guidelines will be attached with the Indian Navy Agniveer admit card which are supposed to be followed by every candidate. So take a print out of it too, in order to avoid any sort of ambiguity related to the exam.
Indian Navy Admit Card 2022
Indian Navy Agniveer Admit Card 2022
|Indian Navy Agniveer Events||Dates|
|Indian Navy Agniveer Written Exam Date||Mid October 2022|
|Indian Navy Agniveer Admit Card Release Date||24 September 2022|
|Indian Navy Agniveer Physical Fitness Examination Date||Mid October 2022|
How to Download the Indian Navy Admit Card 2022?
Indian Navy Agniveer admit card shall be provided at least 3 to 4 days before the examination. Once the Admit Card is available, download your Admit Card using the steps below –
1: Visit the official website of Indian Navy.
2: On the homepage, Click on the “Career” tab.
3: There you will find Indian Navy Agneepath Admit Card link.
4: Click on that link, A new window will open.
4: Next, enter the User ID and Password in the login portal.
5: After which Admit Card will be displayed.
6: Finally, download and print the copy of the admit card PDF.
Details of the Indian Navy Admit Card 2022
It is important to read out all the details mentioned on the Admit Card thoroughly to see if there is any mistake in mentioning your details. Given below are the details that need to be checked to avoid any sort of error –
- Name of the Examination
- Name of the Candidate as mentioned earlier in the Application form
- Name of Father and Mother
- Date of birth
- Examination Centre
- Exam date and time slot
- Signature of the candidate
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Registration Number
- Information related to guidelines for the exam
How to Correct the Mistakes of the Indian Navy Agniveer Admit Card 2022?
After you check all the details mentioned on the Admit Card and you find there is some sort of error in any particular area of the admit card then the candidate needs to report the same to the authorities at the contact mentioned below.
- Helpline Number – 011-21410669
Things to Carry to the Indian Navy Agniveer Exam Hall?
There are certain things which a candidate is supposed to carry along with him. Given below are all those things. Make sure you cross check that you are carrying mentioned everything below on the day of exam –
- Indian Navy Agniveer Admit Card
- Valid ID proof of the candidate with one copy of the same i.e. Aadhaar Card, Pan Card or the Voter id card
- Two passport size photographs of the candidate
- Required stationary materials like HB pencil, Eraser, Sharpener and Black or blue ballpoint pen
- Avoid carrying things particularly made up of metal like any ornament or smart watch etc.
Indian Navy Agniveer Selection Process
The Indian Navy Agniveer selection process is consisted of various steps mentioned below –
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Exam Pattern
Written exam will be conducted at the designated centre on the promulgated date and time. The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type. The candidates are required to pass in all sections as well as in aggregate.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Exam Pattern
The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type. The standard of the question paper will be of 10th level and the syllabus for the examination is available in the download section.
|General Awareness||30 minutes|
|Science & Mathematics|
Indian Navy Physical Test
|Gender||1.6 KM Run||Squats (Uthak Baithak)||Push-ups||Bent Knee Sit-ups|
Indian Navy Minimum Height Standards
|157 cms||152 cms|
Indian Navy Visual Standards
|Without glasses||With glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|