CDS 1 2022 Result
CDS 1 2022 Result
|CDS 1 2022 Result|
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Combined Defence Services (OTA)|
|No Of Vacancies||341|
|Exam Date||10th April 2022|
|CDS 1 2022 Result||18th May 2022|
|Cut Off||May 2022|
|Job Location||All over India|
Steps to Check CDS1 2022 Result
- 1st step: Go to the official website of UPSC i.e. upsc.gov.in
- 2nd step: Click on the drop-down menu of “examination” CDS I Result 2022.
- 3rd step: Here, click on “active examination” button.
- 4th step: Now, links for all the active examinations will appear. Click on the link given in “Combined Defence Service (II), 2021”.
Check: CDS 2 2022 Notification
What After CDS 1 2022 Result ?
- Stage 1 consists of officer intelligence rating, picture perception, and description test.
- Stage 2 involves a psychology test, interview, group testing officer task, and conference.
Candidates who qualify in the written examination and given their first choice as Army (IMA/OTA) are required to register themselves on the recruiting directorate website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in in order to enable them to receive call up information for SSB Interview. Those candidates who have already registered on the recruiting directorate website are advised not to register again.
Check – CDS 1 2022 SSB Process
CDS 1 2022 Selection Process
The Combined Defense Services Examination is conducted in two phases- the first stage is the written examination and the second is the interview. This examination comes under UPSC and the examination of all the three forces is under this. If the candidate is successful in the written test then he/she is called for SSB interview. After that the candidate is sent to different places for training. Now we will tell you about the CDS Exam Pattern.
CDS follows a three-stage recruitment process it consists of:
- Written Test – This is the first stage of CDS Examination. Candidates have to appear for the written test which comprises of three subjects i.e. English, GK, and Maths. The total duration of the exam is 2 hours. This is MCQ based paper. Candidates have to clear the minimum cut off in order to proceed for the next stage.
- SSB Interview – SSB Process is a 5 day long process. A candidate has to clear all the tasks given to him/her in those 5 days. Tasks include Officer Intelligence rating, Picture perfection, GTO and Description Test. On the last day, Interview is being conducted.
- Medical Examination – Once the student finally clears all the rounds of SSB. He is being provisionally selected for the CDS. Now, the Candidates will be going through a process of Medical Test with respect to vision, hearing ability, etc.
- Merit List – Merit List has been declared on the official website of UPSC after all the rounds of selection process is finished. The candidates who find their names in the Merit List will be called for Training by the UPSC.
CDS 1 2022 Result: FAQs
Q1. When will the CDS 1 2022 Result be declared?
Ans. CDS 1 2022 has been declared on the official website of UPSC in the month of May. Candidate can check the result from direct link given in this article.
Q2. What is the expected cut of CDS 1 2022?
Ans. You can check the CDS expected cut for each category here.
Q3. When will CDS 2 2022 Notification be released?
Ans. CDS 2 2022 notification has been released on 18th May 2022.