CWC Admit Card 2019 has been finally declared for Online Written Exam of CWC Recruitment 2019. The Call Letter has been released for the different posts offered through CWC Exam. Candidates will be able to download CWC Admit Card from the link that has been mentioned below.
Commencement of Call letter Download: 8th May 2019
Closure of Call letter Download: 30th May 2019
After the successful submission of CWC Online Application Form, candidates will be issued the Call Letter for CWC 2019 Written Exam. In addition to the Hall Ticket, there are a few mandatory documents that a candidate might need on the Exam Day. Mentioned below are the documents that a candidate needs to carry to the Exam Centre on the day of examination.
|Mode Of Examination||Online|
|Date of examination||April/May 2019|
|Post Offered||Management Trainee, Superintendent, Junior Technical Assistant, Assistant Engineer, Accountant, Hindi Translator & Junior Superintendent||Vacancy||571|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
- Paste a recent colored photograph in the allotted space after taking printout of CWC Admit Card
- A Valid Identity Proof along with its photocopy must be brought to Exam Centre
- Candidates must check all the information provided on the call letter.
- A candidate must not carry any prohibited item to the Exam hall. If a candidate is found carrying any prohibited item, his/her candidature will be immediately cancelled.
- Request for change in exam venue and date will not be entertained at any cost.
There are a number of items that are prohibited in Exam Hall. If you are appearing for CWC Recruitment 2019, do not carry the below mentioned items to Exam Hall.