CDS 2019 Admit Card
CDS 1 Hall Ticket Out
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released CDS 1 Admit Card on 13th January 2019. Candidates who have successfully submitted the Application form of CDS 1 Exam has been issued the Call Letter for CDS 1 Written Exam. One can download the CDS 1 Admit Card from the link mentioned below.
Click to download CDS 1 Admit Card
Steps to Download CDS 1 Admit Card
Please follow the below mentioned steps to download the Hall Ticket for CDS 1 Exam. The Admit Card will not be send to students via post. Thus, candidates must download the CDS 1 Admit Card online from the link provided above.
Step 1: Click on the link provided above to get redirected to Official CDS 2019 Admit Card Download Page
Step 2: Click on e-Admit Card-CDS Examination (I) 2019 link.
Step 3: Click on DOWNLOAD link
Step 4: Click on yes and a new page will open
Step 5: Enter your Registration Number/Roll Number (select any one of the two method which you want to use to DOWNLOADnload CDS I Admit Card)
Step 6: Enter Father's Name or Date of Birth and click on SUBMIT Button
Step 7: Download and print copies of the Admit card
Points to Remember
- Use the latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox Browsers
- Do not use mobile or similar gadgets for downloading admit card.
- If you are blocked by the server due to repetitive downloading, contact UPSC administrator immediately
- A good Internet Connection is required while downloading the Admit Card
Documents Required On Date of Exam
In addition to the CDS 1 Admit Card, you will be needing the below mentioned documents to be carried to the Exam Centre
- Original Identity Proof (PAN Card/Aadhar Card/Passport/Voter ID)
- Photocopy of the above mentioned Original Identity Proof
- Passport Size Photograph (3-4 in number)
Exam Day Guidelines
Follow the instructions mentioned below to have a hassle free exam day
- Reach the test centre at least 20 minutes before the commencement of exam
- Carry the required documents along with your CDS Admit Card. A candidate who fail to do so will not be allowed to sit for the exam
- Candidates will not be allowed to bring electronic gadgets such as calculators, calculating devices like mobile phone, pager, etc. in the examination hall
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the exam hall before the completion of the exam
- Candidates should not bring log tables, slide rules, electronic watches, laptops, mobile phones or any such device in the exam hall.