If you are looking for Cool Workspace, open minded colleagues and a platform to hone your talents, your search ends here. Be a part of Adda247's Marketing Team and dive into the pool of the most amazing experience of your life. Browse through all Open positions in Marketing and chose the position that excites you the most.
Now Hiring: Digital Marketing Head/ Senior Manager
We are looking for a Head of Marketing who will lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects. Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you're a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we wouuld like to meet you.
Qualification & Experience
- Extremely data driven individual with over 5 years of relevant experience
- Engineering educational background (pref. IIT/NSIT/BITS Pilani)
- Experience with B2C products selling
- Experience with marketing & customer analytics softwares - amplitude, Clevertap, Moengage etc.
- Manage P&L for all paid marketing campaigns for web signups and mobile app installs and provide projections & budget requirements for the next 12-24 months
- Design campaigns based on buyer persona, product lifecycle and industry events
- Constantly look at competitors and provide SWOT analysis and identify their success factors
- Create audience segmentation & identify keywords and message for different buyer personas
- Drive traffic as well as maximize channel-wise LTV/CAC for all paid marketing campaigns
- Identify, analyze each channel to create a sustainable channel for user acquisition
- Conceptualize & implement paid marketing campaigns on each channel (SEM, Display across networks, FB & more)
- Drive conversions through re-marketing campaigns. Identify the right channels to re-target users
- A/B test: audience targeting, ad copy, creative, landing page and more. o Strong understanding of bidding strategies for various ad platforms
- Implement Affiliate Marketing Programs & optimize for ROI
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques to determine actionably
- Ability to analyse competitor strategies and recommend changes in our strategy
- Administer ad platform (Adwords, FB Ads, Adjust/Apsalar) tools for purposes of targeting, bid optimization, running a/b tests, diagnostic reporting and analysis
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in goals
- Monitor and evaluate results and performance across the major channels
- Keep pace with digital marketing industry trends, new channels and other developments
- Should have deep understanding of how Google Adwords, Bing, Affiliate algorithms actually work
- Deep Knowledge of Ad Platforms : Adwords, Facebook Ads, Keyword Planner & others
- Adjust/Apsalar/similar, Analytics/BI tools/SQL/Excel (GA, Mixpanel, Looker, similar)
* Send your Resume on email@example.com
Now Hiring: Social Media Executive (Noida Location)
A social Media executive is a highly motivated, creative individual with enthusiasm for connecting with students on various social media platforms.
Candidates with good command on English Language and effective verbal skills are prefered for this post as it requires the candidate to interact with people on social media channels.
- Monitoring social media channels
- Assisting planning of marketing strategies to help drive traffic and engagement to the website
- Produce content for social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Google + and Pinterest
- Keep up to date with any social media trends
- Track social media influencers
- Ensure you produce a consistent brand message across all the social media channels
- Regularly monitor competitor social media sites and create competitor analysis reports
- Engage with social media users and respond to any mentions over Twitter, Facebook, Google + and Pinterest.
- Graduation in Business, English, Journalism, Media or a similar subject (or relevant experience)
- Experience in building social media communities and general marketing experience
- Good written skills and an eye for detail
- Strong team player
- Extremely organised
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
Graduates and Freshers can apply.
* Send your Resume on firstname.lastname@example.org